RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Might be buying a used 2018 SVR, but the seller doesn't have the window sticker anymore. Is there a quick place I can look for a speaker that would tell me if it has the standard Meridian sound system or the Meridian Signature Sound System? Supposedly it has an extra 4 more speakers but I'm not sure where to look.

Thank you

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
Two ways to do it:
In the vehicle look for two speakers in the headliner near the sunroof controls. There are also two speakers in the headliner in the cargo area. If it’s a remote sell the guy should be able to send you some pictures.

If you have the VIN number look up the specs on the Land Rover TOPIX website. It should say something like Branded surround sound system followed by (L#).

(L5) is 1700W. (L4) is the 825W system. (L3) is the 380W system which the SVR won’t have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect, this is exactly what I needed! The car does have the signature system. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
298 Posts
If it has speakers in the headliner, it has the signature system

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
Glad to help! Really love the signature system in mine. Good luck and post pics if you get it!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
My 2014 SC had this. I opted out on the 2015 ATB. I really miss it even if the 825W one would still be the best I have had in car if only I had not had it in 2014 for 10 months! The Burmeister in my AMG sounds like crap after listening to the RRS one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts