Range Rovers Forum banner

Velos ECU Tuning for Range Rover Sport w/ OBDII Port Option

19K views 91 replies 10 participants last post by  VelosDesignwerks 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be a part of the Range Rover Community and look forward to assist everyone with all your tuning needs and providing great customer service. Range Rover has always been one of my favorite SUV’s in the market. It’s like driving a fast couch :lol:

I think we can all agree this car is amazing from factory and with our two solutions we are confident you will enjoy the full potential of your Range Rover. I'm also in the wheel section for anyone needing renders, etc but if you have any additional questions on the tuning, traction concerns, etc then let me know!

With years of various direct to ECU tuning, our engineering team along with the majority of the industry, Velos Designwerks is excited to offer you the latest tuning solution with OBDII Port option for your Range Rover platform! It’s an easy process and with just about 30 minutes, our tune will increase your vehicles power output while maintaining all of the OEM driving characteristics we love and improve on several areas while keeping all factory safety parameters.

Feel free to reach me via DM, carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or you can call 786-401-6520 ext. 105 for more details.

The Velos Stage 2 Performance Software (tune) for the Range Rover 5.0 is a complete remap of the ECU and increases your Range Rover’s output by over 15%. With peak gains of 88 lb ft of torque and 85 HP the Velos Performance upgrade for your Range Rover is a must for the enthusiasts looking to maximize their Range Rover’s output without any compromise. The remap consist of adjustments to several maps including fuel, ignition, throttle, boost, and other vital area required for the vehicle to operate as intended from the manufacturer. With plenty of Room on the table as proven by the Range Rover SVR the changes to several mapping areas as well as torque limiters allow the 5.0 motor to operate at full potential while staying well within safety parameters.

Through careful remapping they were able to increase the cars output by 88 lb ft of torque and 85 hp at 5700 RPM (as seen on our dyne chart below). Our performance software upgrade for the Range Rover provides the consumer with impressive gains that can be expected anywhere in the World.
Remote tuning solutions available Worldwide for all years.
Velos Designwerks performance software key features include but are not limited to:

• Improved Throttle Response
• Re-calibrated settings for a smoother part throttle transitions
• Re-calibrated settings for a smoother and more linear power delivery
• Raised RPM thresholds (where applicable)
• Increased Boost levels (where applicable)
• Re-calibrations for end user’s available premium fuel (91/93oct. or 100oct)
• Top Speed Limiter removal
• POP/SVR Style Burble (2018 and previous)
• Start/Stop "Delete"

POP / SVR Style Burble

See less See more
1 4
#62 ·
Hey Everyone Happy New Year!!!!

Let me know if you're interested in tuning your Range Rover 5.0 or 3.0? You can reach me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or 786-401-6520 or simply send me a PM.

Have a great Tuesday.

#63 ·
Hey Everyone!!!!

Let's rev up this Tuesday ;)

Let me know if you're interested in tuning your Range Rover 5.0 or 3.0? (SVR Pop Style only available for 5.0 V8 Supercharged)

You can reach me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or 786-401-6520 or simply send me a PM.

Have a great Tuesday.

#64 ·
Hey Everyone,

As March is coming to end we wanted to offer a March Madness Promo :eek: exclusively to the Range Rover Community.

Slots are limited! You don't want to miss out. (y)

Let me know if you're interested in tuning your Range Rover 5.0 V8 or 3.0? (SVR Pop Style only available for 5.0 V8 Supercharged)

Please send me a PM or send me an email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com. You can always feel free to call me at 786-401-6520. Don't forget to mention "March Madness" for the promo pricing.

Have a great day everyone. :)

#67 ·
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there and Happy Friday!!!!

Have a few handhelds left from our 4th of July promotion. If you want to take advantage please send me a PM or give me a call (786-401-6520).

Look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend everyone.

#69 · (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be running a "Fall Promotion" for all forum members only! We do have a few on "early bird specials" if you want to take advantage. These slots are limited. Make sure to act fast. :)

*Available Options upon request for 5.0 V8 Supercharged: SVR Style Pops and Start/Stop Delete

If you are interested, you can reach me by PM, via phone 786-401-6520 or via email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#70 ·
Hello Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there and have a great Thanksgiving.

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be running a "Black Friday Promotion" for all forum members only! This will be starting Friday and will end by Monday. We do have a few on "early bird specials" if you want to take advantage. These slots are limited. Make sure to act fast. :)

*Available Options upon request for 5.0 V8 Supercharged: SVR Style Pops and Start/Stop Delete

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#71 ·
Hey Everyone,

If you missed out on our "Black Friday Promotion" don't worry. We have extended our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion until the end of this week with limited slots available. Act fast and don't miss out. :)(y)

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#72 ·
Hey Everyone,

We will be starting our "Holiday/End of Year Promotion" for all forum members only starting Monday 12/20/21 and will run until the end of the year 12/31/21.

Some "Early Bird Specials" are available if you would like to take advantage. Which will add a little more discount to the current promotion. These slots are limited. Make sure to act fast.

#73 ·
Hey Forum Members,

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

We have extended our "Holiday/End of Year Promotion" for all forum members until 01/03/22.

#74 ·
Hey Forum Members,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Just wanted to share that we received a few refurb units for the Range Rover platform. If you want to take advantage of some great savings, please send me a PM or give me a call (786-401-6520) or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#75 · (Edited)
Hey Forum Members,

Just wanted to wish everyone a great and safe weekend.

We still have a couple refurb units for the Range Rover platform. If you want to take advantage of some great savings, please send me a PM or give me a call (786-401-6520) or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#76 ·
Hey Members,

It’s that time again for our Annual Memorial Promotion for our Velos Personal Tuners from 05/05/22 to 06/01/22. In stock and ready to ship.

Some "Early Bird Specials" are available which will add a little more discount to the current promotion if you would like to take advantage. These slots are limited and will go fast.

If you want to take advantage of some great savings, please send me a PM or give me a call (786-401-6520) or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com.

#77 ·
Hey Forum Members.

Hope everyone is safe and well.

If you missed out on our last promotion. Don't worry we have we have you covered.

With just a few days out from the 4th of July. We have 5 units available for our July 4th Celebration.

Promotion will only be available from June 29th to July 5th. We do have a couple early bird specials that you can take advantage. :thumsup:

Contact me via email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or DM or call 786-401-6520. Don't forget to mention early bird special.

#78 ·
Happy Friday Everyone!!! :cool:

If you missed out on any of our last promotions, don't worry we have you covered.

Just received some refurb units that are going for a great price for "Forum Members Only". Limited quantity available. So don't miss out :)

Contact me via email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or DM or call 786-401-6520.

#79 ·
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!

Just confirmed we received a couple refurb units available for the taking. If you want to take advantage of some great savings, please send me a PM or give me a call.

#80 ·
Have a great weekend everyone. All PM's and Emails answered.

Still have one refurb if you're looking for some savings. Don't miss out.

#81 ·
Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well and is ready to enjoy a long weekend. Speaking of enjoying a long weekend, we just started our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

From now 09/02 until 09/05 we will be having our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

Also just wanted to mention, we have one refurb handheld left. Don't miss out on the saving!

If you are interested, send me an email carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or you can call me at 786-401-6520.

#82 ·
Happy Labor Day Everyone! Hope you are staying safe and having a great time with the family.

Today is our last day for our Labor Day Promo. Don't miss out.

You can contact me via email carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or 786-401-6520 or feel free to DM me.

Thank you and have a great day.

#83 ·
#84 ·
Hey Members,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be running a "Black Friday Promotion" for all forum members only which is starting today. ;)

Hurry don't miss out. We have limited slots available so take advantage right away.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :cool:

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com

#85 ·
Happy Friday!!!

Great News!!!! Looks like we still have a couple handhelds left from our Black Friday / Cyber Monday promotion. You still have a chance to save. ;)

Feel free to reach me by DM or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com

#86 ·
Hey everyone,

Hope all is well.

Just got word we received a few refurbs that I can go ahead and work some promotional pricing :)

Hurry don't miss out. We have limited slots available so take advantage right away.

Feel free to reach me by DM, 786-401-6520 or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com

#87 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone, Hope all is well.

Great news!!!! New handhelds coming in and we will be running an "Early Bird Special" if you are looking for some savings. :) We have limited stock coming in for the Land Rover Platform. You do not want to miss.

Feel free to reach me by DM, 786-401-6520 or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com