RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Whose had the tune the longest on their 5.0?

I’m thinking of doing it to me l405 5.0 but I have about 88k miles.

too late to enjoy?
We've had clients since early 2012 with L405 5.0 V8 Supercharged that have had our tune on the car. The platform hasn't changed since, just on the communication and technology side of things. Previously we needed to remove the ECU but now with the newer technology its easier to install the tune with our Handheld device.

Never to late to enjoy :) As long as maintenance is all up to date you should be fine :)

Here's a L405 back in 2015.

I'll send you a PM shortly.

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hello Everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

I know its a little stressful with the the Holidays coming up. Well don't forget to take care of yourself. :)

We are going to be having a Holiday Special just for members only. Just call in and ask for me (Carlos) and mention Holiday Special for an extra discount. Please keep in mind this is only while supplies last. We have new units and have a couple refurb units available and ready to ship before the holiday!

Please PM, Email ([email protected]) or call (786-401-6520).

2020 Range Rover SVR:

·
Vendor
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to share a quick video.

This Range Rover Sport V8 5.0 has our Velos Stage 2 w/ SVR Style Pop Option and Resenator Delete. Keep in mind you do not need to delete the resonator to get the SVR Pop Option.

Let me know if you are interested in the tune. We are giving great pricing for Range Rover Forum Members Only. Call and ask for Carlos and make sure to mention "Range Rover Forum".

41 - 43 of 43 Posts