RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well. Just wanted to give a heads up. We have a few handhelds left over for Member Promo :)

If you are interested, you can reach me by PM, via phone 786-401-6520 or via email at [email protected].

·
Registered
2 Posts
Carlos...thanks for hooking me up with the tune on my new RRS. Fairly easy installation process with the handheld unit. So far so good as it does exactly what I needed.

I’ll keep u posted from KY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Local client in for a Stage 2 Velos treatment! Send me a message if you want to get the most out of your engine. This is a 2020 Range Rover Sport and we added the SVR Pop Style with Start/Stop Delete Option.

If you're trying to save a little on the tune, we will have some refurbished units will be in on Friday. If you'd like to claim one before they arrive please let me know! Only 3 will be available this time around

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Hello Everyone, Happy Friday!! :)

This weekend we are going to be holding a Labor Day special on our OBD tuning. Save extra on our new units and get the most out of your car.

We did just received some Refurb's today and we only have 3 available. Don't miss out on the savings. ;)

Send me a message if you are interested in tuning your vehicle!

Video Below: 2020 Range Rover Sport / Velos Stage 2 ECU Tune w/ SVR Style Pop Option

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hope everyone is doing great!

Don't miss out on tuning your car via OBDII. Its so easy! Get more power into your car before summer is over and take advantage of the last few weeks of our Summer promo!

*Available Options upon request for 5.0 V8 Supercharged: SVR Style Pops and Start/Stop Delete

If you are interested, you can reach me by PM, via phone 786-401-6520 or via email at [email protected]signwerks.com.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed the Stage 2 tune last night with stop/start disabled and SVR-like exhaust notes. Initial feedback is nothing but positive, install process was cake (and I am far from a gear head), and customer service was exceptional.

Throttle lag that I experienced stock and with another tune was noticeably improved and exhaust sound was pretty cool compared to stock. Will come back with additional notes once I get some more miles in, but highly recommend reaching out to Carlos if in the market for a tune.
When you did the write for your tune, did the write pause a few times to cycle dash on and off? Or did it do it once and write all the way without the cycleing?

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
When you did the write for your tune, did the write pause a few times to cycle dash on and off? Or did it do it once and write all the way without the cycleing?
to chime in, the pre 2017 may do this cycle during the read process but that was with older equipment.... currently they read through the entire way...

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
So nothing to worry about on the cycleing during write? Just have battery tender?

Thank you!

This is for a 2014 RRS 5.0 SC
Please use a Battery Charger/Maintainer. We recommend Schumacher SC1280 6/12V Rapid Battery Charger and 15A Maintainer. Works very well and you can purchase on Amazon for about $45.00

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Happy Hump Day! Hope everyone has had a productive week so far!

We are in the last week of our Summer Tuning Promotion! Don't miss out on tuning your car via OBDII. Its so easy!

*Available Options upon request for 5.0 V8 Supercharged: SVR Style Pops and Start/Stop Delete

If you are interested, you can reach me by PM, via phone 786-401-6520 or via email at [email protected].

If you want to put more power into your car and like saving money send me a message! All PMs/Emails have been responded to.

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hey Everyone,

Well our summer promo is now over but don't worry we do have a few refurbs left that just came in. Don't miss out on these. Great opportunity to save 💲💲💲 and to get some great power 💪

Don't forget the SVR Pop Option Available as well as the Start/Stop Delete Option.

Have a great day everyone. :giggle:

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Great review from one of our clients @malvare357 :):giggle:

Just took advantage of the LR pull ahead program (6 months) and returned my 2016 TD6 and got the 2020 P525 last night, as I'm in Miami, I went to see the folks at Velos Designwerks for their stage 2 tuning and all I can say is wow!!!!!

Omar and his crew are the best to do business with and the tune completely change the ride. The sound is amazing, throttle response is instant best of all the pull is crazy. I will update this post soon with pictures and short videos of the sound outside of the car and from the inside of the car.

·
Vendor
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!

Just finished assisting one of our clients with our Velos ECU Tune. Client received the SVR Style Pop option and Start/Stop Delete on his 2019 Range Rover V8. :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts