RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see how long everyone waited that had a my18? Stuart needed to get different readers for the 18's which seems to be causing a delay in people getting their tune but I ordered mine on June 8th. 2 months seems a bit long and every time I speak with Stuart he states I'm next in line. I know he's a trusted dealer and seem like a nice guy from my convos so I figured I check out everyones experience on waiting here to see if two months is too long or should I be more patient?

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 18 need special device by a tech to tune doesn’t it? What did you order and how/where are you going to get it tuned?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just curious to see how long everyone waited that had a my18? Stuart needed to get different readers for the 18's which seems to be causing a delay in people getting their tune but I ordered mine on June 8th. 2 months seems a bit long and every time I speak with Stuart he states I'm next in line. I know he's a trusted dealer and seem like a nice guy from my convos so I figured I check out everyones experience on waiting here to see if two months is too long or should I be more patient?
I am on the same boat as you.

Just checking if you have gotten the loaner tool yet?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts