RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Velocity AP Tune and Pulley installed by Chami Automotive in Houston, TX. All I have to say is WOW....besides the obvious increase in HP and acceleration...the exhaust note is definitely louder and more aggressive with much more cracks and pops than before.

If you are in Houston and need this done to your Range Rover Sport, definitely give them a call.

They did a phenomenal job!

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover sport autobiography
14 Posts
I just got a Velocity AP Tune and Pulley installed by Chami Automotive in Houston, TX. All I have to say is WOW....besides the obvious increase in HP and acceleration...the exhaust note is definitely louder and more aggressive with much more cracks and pops than before.

If you are in Houston and need this done to your Range Rover Sport, definitely give them a call.

They did a phenomenal job!
I’m in Houston also. I just bought a 2019 autobiography and was wondering about tuning. Does the tune and pulley come in a package that they sell or are they purchased separately? Thanks

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
57 Posts
Congrats!! I’m going on 30k miles since my AP tune and pulley upgrade w/ zero issues.

·
Vendor
164 Posts
I’m in Houston also. I just bought a 2019 autobiography and was wondering about tuning. Does the tune and pulley come in a package that they sell or are they purchased separately? Thanks
Supercharger pulley & tune would run you $1939 + install and you can purchase direct from Chami Automotive. They have all the tuning equipment for the 2017-on models on site. That would get you to 650BHP!

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover sport autobiography
14 Posts
Supercharger pulley & tune would run you $1939 + install and you can purchase direct from Chami Automotive. They have all the tuning equipment for the 2017-on models on site. That would get you to 650BHP!
how much is just the tune? Does it come with an obd plug that I can flash back to stock if needed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts