RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

So finally had this installed after letting sit there for around 4 months.... was tied up with work and family.

Also flashed the tune to stage 2 after. Instantly noticed a difference when leaving the shop.... faster throttle respond than before (ecu tune + crank pulley). And this beast is loud after 2,000rpm..... much louder than before. Not much difference in sound below this rpm from before.

Having some issues after the flash, which I will get in touch with Velocity.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
47 Posts
Guys,

So finally had this installed after letting sit there for around 4 months.... was tied up with work and family.

Also flashed the tune to stage 2 after. Instantly noticed a difference when leaving the shop.... faster throttle respond than before (ecu tune + crank pulley). And this beast is loud after 2,000rpm..... much louder than before. Not much difference in sound below this rpm from before.

Could you post some videos of the exhaust, from the outside and inside? Velocity have some videos on their Youtube channel from a gopro mounted on the trunk but it makes it hard to understand what it really sounds like. I have a Stage 1 tune (no pulley or downpipes) but have been thinking about upgrading the downpipes as well. Do you have the burble tune?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
174 Posts
Guys,

What issues are you having?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you post some videos of the exhaust, from the outside and inside? Velocity have some videos on their Youtube channel from a gopro mounted on the trunk but it makes it hard to understand what it really sounds like. I have a Stage 1 tune (no pulley or downpipes) but have been thinking about upgrading the downpipes as well. Do you have the burble tune?
I will do that later as I'm traveling again. I'm asking if I can add the burble to my tune and no respond yet.... it was mentioned prior that it was for 2018+ tune.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What issues are you having?
When flashed to stage 2, the "emission" light came on and the side mirrors won't fold or dip when in reverse. Flashed back to factory setting, then again to stage 2.... that took care of the mirror issue. But the emission still on.... Velocity advised that I should start engine and shut off immediately 6 times (no need to drive the car). Boom.... light went again.

All good now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts