RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Is it not possible to pull (for free) the vehicle summary from TOPix anymore? When I bought my RRS I was able to put in the vin and get the specs, now I can't seem to find out where/how to get them when I put in vin's...

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
46 Posts
I am having that issue too! Could access a lot more information a few months ago; now the site is pretty useless to me. It was really helpful when I was in the market for a new vehicle and I could see all the detailed specs for each vehicle I was looking at.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
276 Posts
yes it is, sometimes the site can be finicky. after login as independent owner and entering vin upper right hand corner select all vehicle information and then minor features. if it does not show you the vehicle in the corner you may have to switch to simple view

·
Registered
85 Posts
I always wondered how it can be possible that pretty much anyone who gains knowledge of my VIN would be able to manipulate my car's config or even only read its config. That's nobody's business, and I am pretty happy that eg the SOTA switch disappeared from the independent operator's screen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you bill2019!!! Simple view worked. We are shopping for another RRS so this will help in the search to know what features each one has without having to contact dealers...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts