RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new to this forums, right now I have a 18rrs still haven't done my first maintenance, it only have 9500km, I am consider getting stage1 tuned from vap, will it effect warrenty from the dealer??

·
Registered
142 Posts
The legal answer is yes. The real answer is they won’t look for it unless there is a serious reason why. The other issue is VAP doesn’t have an hand held device for the 2018 and up as RR shifted to a Flexray bus. So you can’t flash back as you’d like. Are you close to them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea I am in Vancouver area, if I tuned it It wont able to flashed back when the leased s up??

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes you will be able to. You just have to go to them to get it flashed back. I’m sure they’d do it no problem If you’re local to them. I’d swing by and talk to them. They have great customer service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So i did stright pipe a while ago, and i weld back all the res and muffler parts, and as i do the tuned, I just flash back to stock and return the car back to dealer?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I am new to this forums, right now I have a 18rrs still haven't done my first maintenance, it only have 9500km, I am consider getting stage1 tuned from vap, will it effect warrenty from the dealer??
Hey i am in the same situation as you, I have a 2020 rrs leased, in the Vancouver area. I am also looking to tune it. Did you get it tuned? And did you face any problems by the dealer during service?

·
Vendor
165 Posts
We actually don't recommend flashing back to stock with the Flexray (post 2017) vehicles. The fact that it has been tuned is less visible when the tune is on the car, than after it's flashed back to stock.

For you LML guys, we have a dealer in Vancouver with all the flashing equipment on site - Supreme Performance. Although we are of course happy to see you up here at our shop in the Okanagan as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts