RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be swapping the 10 piece piano wood trim it out of my 06 SC to change to cherry. I plan on selling the piano kit once removed, and am a little lost on the price.

I have looked on ebay, but there are only new kits in the 6K range! Seems totally out to lunch, so I thought I would ask here for you opinions.

thanks all,

Blair

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
947 Posts
bcrover said:
I am going to be swapping the 10 piece piano wood trim it out of my 06 SC to change to cherry. I plan on selling the piano kit once removed, and am a little lost on the price.

I have looked on ebay, but there are only new kits in the 6K range! Seems totally out to lunch, so I thought I would ask here for you opinions.

thanks all,

Blair

Is it the black piano wood trim? If so, I'll trade you the Cherry wood trim from my Range HSE for the Piano wood trim...

·
Registered
121 Posts
man, I've been wanting the cherry trim for my 06 HSE for quite some time now. I have the dark burled walnut but could never find a set for cherry. Trades anyone?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies! I am referring to the 'black piano wood' seen here:

http://images.esellerpro.com/2133/I/151 ... 0notes.JPG

With the addition of the 4 door pieces as well.

I am looking at a OEM cherry kit that includes window switch covers and door pulls.

To all those interested in a trade, maybe we could work something out! shoot me a PM with pics :clap:

·
Registered
952 Posts
As to the value of the piano wood trim, I would see it selling for a few hundred dollars, maybe ? $1000, on ebay. honestly I can't tell the difference between the piano wood trim in my S/C and shiny black plastic and it would be hard for me to pay any more than that if I were in the market. Some wannabe who is making a fake supercharged will buy it.

Not sure what you mean when you say you are getting OEM wood that also includes light switch and door pull surrounds. Those are not wood from the factory. You're getting an aftermarket kit in that case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts