Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just purchased a 2010 Range Rover for my wife for ST. Valentine's Day. Unfortunately the dealership I bought it from had cleared all the codes and lied about the condition. I/we love the vehicle but so far I've had to replace all four air bags , an line and need to replace the front height sensors because of slow leaks. The front height sensors are going nuts. I used RSW Solutions software tool to see if I could calibrate them but their both shot. Other than spending an additional "small fortune" on the suspension it's a wonderful truck. We look forward to enjoying it once I get everything sorted out. I also look forward to reading all the great threads here as well.

Cheers

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
12 Posts
In this right now with my 2006 HSE - Love the truck, and now first changing the compressor at 115k miles, then checking for the leaks. Independent shop Yorks & Lancs Automotive here in LA read my codes and compressor is bad after having received several "will restart after compressor cools down" messages over the last two months. Fuses and Relays are ok.

Happy to "refresh" the suspension system, sounds like you did the same all around the truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.