RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just fixed the leak that sprung from my passenger front air spring at the top of the collet but my RR keeps dipping only on the passenger front side when I get out to the RR in the morning especially in colder climates. I am in the desert area currently and it gets a little cooler here then in West L.A.

Anyways, looking for someone who might have a working front air spring they could give me or sell to me for cheap.

Anyone, recently do a coil spring or an Arnott Gen II or III swap and have some old working bags left?

I recently sold all four of my air springs on craigslist for $30.....I didn't think to keep any as back up....DOH.

It will be more for a test to make sure it is a leaky bag before I pop in two new front air springs later.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Im not in LA but I have one for sale, $100 shipped (from colorado) shouldnt take but a few days. Its practically new. Theres a pic in the for sale section on this board.
your post does make me wonder if i should keep it around though, lol.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
2,064 Posts
You have my number and your here in the high desert this week call me and come over and barrow one..

Scotty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts