Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have had my CCF file read and printed in an effort to find if my 06 RRS is fitted with bluetooth. Whilst it states bluetooth enabled I am unable to get it to work, I have a 6CD-565 unit fitted. Any thoughts. I have also noted that the CCF states I have 18 wheels when I have 19. Will changing this value actually make any difference, possibly to the speedo? In fact does the CCF file actually control anything or is it just a file of what exists?
Richard

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
27 Posts
Using the Gap Diagnostic IIDTool I am able to read the CCF and modify it. Modifying then reflashes that module of whatever you made changes to.

As for the wheels, 18" or 19" doesn't really matter, as long as the overall diameter is the same on your 19's as it is on the 18's that are programmed. You can use this tire calculator to input your current 19" wheel/tire specs and then the specs of the 18" that is programmed and compare diameters.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, many thanks for the link, it shows my wheel and tyre size should make no difference, which puts my mind at rest.
Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts