RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys -

New to this forum, but not new to other car forums. I just bought the wifey a 2015 RRS HSE which was very well equipped with some more rare options like the built in rear entertainment. With 2 little guys, this was a must have as we traded in our Infiniti QX80 which had the same thing on it.

In any case, I've been going through the owner manual, and it mentions that USB is supported for video, but doesn't give any specifics. The Land Rover dealer we worked with when we bought the vehicle didn't have a clue, although they were very nice.

In our QX80 the USB device was very specific, and the format of the media had to be very specific as well (no greater than a 64GB usb device, max resolution of 960xsomething else, etc.). I have the capability to reformat my media very quickly, but need better specifics on what's supported so that I can load them all up and go.

Anyone have any details here?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same issue here. Got a 2015 RR yesterday and I’m trying to work the rear entertainment. I put in a blue ray disc and it said disc error? Cmon blue ray came out in 2006. Is it possible it only uses regular dvds?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts