RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone has been enjoying their new ride more than mine. I have had the car in the shop more than I have owned it since June.

My last current issue that is left is that the USB charging port does not work. The 2 rear ports work fine but not the one under the cupholder for the front passengers. This is the third time they have claimed to "fix" it already. i am wondering if they are really fixing that port or the usb port near the sim card, because when i try to show them that it doesn't work they would grab their phone and cable and instinctly plug it into the usb port near the sim card instead of the charging port under the cupholder.

i asking to see if this is a common problem since both of my last 2 loaner cars also had defective usb charging ports (granted they were discovery sports) and again the rear ports were working.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Did you point their error to them? If not it will never get fixed.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I misspoke, it's my car and 1 loaner car. We have tried 3 different cables from 3 different people (apple and samsung). These cables all work on the rear charging port, just not the front.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts