RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago a cheeky walnut tree in our orchard got out of line so I gave it a good seeing to with the Rangie. :naughty::naughty: I was very accurate and got it precisely on the corner of the right rear guard and tailight unit. :???::???:. Hmm...The local stealers here in Hawkes Bay, New Zealand, have quoted the following prices for a replacement rear panel and a light unit.
  • New right rear panel NZ$5000.00. (US$4,250.00: Euros 2750.00)
  • New right rear light unit NZ$848.00 (US$720.80: Euros 466.40)
As you can see from the pics these items cant be fixed, but the prices are a crime against humanity.

Can anyone comment on their local pricing or know of a firm that can supply internationally at sensible prices..

BUT..I showed that walnut tree a thing or two !! Theres at least one scratch on its bark..so there `)`)

Cheers

Richard (now definitely CaptainPanic)

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Check on eBay ? I'd be buying a 2nd hand rear light but that's me. I've fount this whilst a quick look

But it's on the English eBay.
291234602764 search that number in on the co.uk version. Rear quarter panel.

Don't no if it helps you out at all

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
422 Posts
For what it's worth, I'll be in Hawkes Bay on November 1 for the food and wine festival, traveling from Denver, CO USA to NZ on holiday. I'm going via Sydney, and have a large luggage allowance to there, but not so much on Virgin from Sydney to Queenstown.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts