RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello RR net. I assume this is my first thread on there, but not new to boards/LR etc.

I am taking a page from user, OneStepAhead on this thread here http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/24-range-rover-mark-iv-l405/200770-upgrading-meridian-825w-meridian-signature-here-how.html#/topics/200770 about upgrading the 825W sound system to most of the components of the 1700W sound system.
I have placed an order for all the speakers and the subwoofer from the Meridian Signature Edition. This is what you get in the AB with the $6K upgrade. In the thread, there are a few things left out that I thought maybe some others could help with:

1. LR035187 which is the 2500watt self amped 10" kevlar sub correct? Its just a direct replacement to the current 8" one? Does it require any new wiring to work?
  2. There had been a mentioned that the non 3D or 825w sound system limits the power to the sub or scrubs its effectiveness. Did LR reprogram the system post physical install? If so, are there any details?
  3. You had purchased everything from LR direct at their parts department or elsewhere?
  4. Are there any FAQs for disassembly and install of each speaker as a procedure?
If anyone has good intel, please help. I know some of the RRS guys have done this, so I am looking for any and all help. I could not find any posts on it on their end.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
Why not sign up for TOPIx yourself so you can make sure you get what you want?

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,705 Posts
Then set up a tech account and subscribe for a day. You'll have unlimited access and can print off or pdf save any thing you like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts