RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I am currently selling my WRX and I just put in a nice set of Focal 165 K2 speakers in it. They sound absolutely amazing in the Subaru, but is it really worth replacing the speakers in the Range Rover? I don't even know where to begin since there are 16 or so speakers throughout the truck...

Has anyone upgraded the speakers? Is it worth it? Is it even possible?

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did mine... put a 4,xxx system in with focal k2p's in the front focal something in the rear two focal amps and a 13" focal sub where the spare tire was... sounds awesome.. took 5 days but sounds awesome...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How did you go about upgrading the speakers? Did you swap out all 16 speakers??

There are three speakers in the door right? Sub, Mid, and Tweeter? If so, how would I go about putting my Focal's in as they are just mids and tweeters?

Thx,

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did mine... put a 4,xxx system in with focal k2p's in the front focal something in the rear two focal amps and a 13" focal sub where the spare tire was... sounds awesome.. took 5 days but sounds awesome...
Interesting. I just put Focals in my front doors as well and now considering the rear and sub. Did you swap out the OEM head unit as well? If not, do you feel that the sound is well balanced across the vehicle?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts