RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just today i found d2c upgraded hid bulbs for my rrs so i thought i would buy them.DAM im glad i did they are sooooooooo sweat
the factory hid lighting puts out about 4300k which is a white light
the new ones i got have 8000k and put out a blue color which is completly awsome
if any body is interested i will post the shop name and phone #
as soon as i finished installing these i drove around the block 3 times
dam these look good.also before i put them in i double checked the watage and bulb # everything is the same one again DAM these look good

they cost me $170 for the pair

·
Registered
335 Posts
Haa haa JazeJeff!!! dude, you have to post some pics of your ride... I want to see the smoked lenses as well as your Lexanis!!!!

I have some 22"s on order and scheduled to arrive shortly after SEMA...

I hope they aren't using them for display at the show.... =(

I went with Custom made Iforged 22x10's black centers/polished lip with 305-35-22 Pirelli Scorpions...

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe ill see you at sema ive been going for about 10 years.but anyways i will post the pictures a soon as possible
my wife wouldnt let me put black rims on my rrs so i put all chrome lexani's onix on instead i still thin black would have looked better
one in awhile i have to do what she wants ha ha!!

22+9.5 inch has to have 35-40 offset
tires must be 285/35/22

·
LEGACY VENDOR
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
antics22 said:
Haa haa JazeJeff!!! dude, you have to post some pics of your ride... I want to see the smoked lenses as well as your Lexanis!!!!

I have some 22"s on order and scheduled to arrive shortly after SEMA...

I hope they aren't using them for display at the show.... =(

I went with Custom made Iforged 22x10's black centers/polished lip with 305-35-22 Pirelli Scorpions...
are sure those tires will fit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts