RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been thinking about getting a set of aftermarktet crank and supercharger pulleys. Found a set on eurotoys and looks like it can do quite a bit in terms of responsiveness and HP/Torque, especially with the ECU tune. Has anyone used their stuff and any regrets? Since the crank and supercharger pulleys are larger and smaller, respectively, the super charger is spinning at a much faster rate, does that exceed its max RPM? Any issues with over heating?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
28 Posts
I did the eurotoys upgrade with ECU tune and both pulleys. Power increase is very noticeable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am actually surprised there isn't more on intercooler upgrade options out there. Ill be following this.
I just got the Evans waterless coolant and although it doesn’t technically cool better than water, with it having a higher boiling point and harder to build pressure I’m assuming it will help the intercoolers with wear and tear. Is my assumption inaccurate?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Evans is glycol based, so it is essentially the coolant already in use, just without water. As for wear and tear, with no water, the internals should suffer no corrosion.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No mods other than the two pulleys and ECU tune. I've been running it for 2 years now with no related issues.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No mods other than the two pulleys and ECU tune. I've been running it for 2 years now with no related issues.
Awesome, glad to hear that. I think I’m going to schedule an appointment to take my truck there within the next month or so.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts