RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way or anyone know of a manufacturer that has come up with headlights that are like the new Range Rover II?
I really dont like these headlights on my 2013..

2015-land-rover-range-rover-sport-autobiography-stealth-pack-photo-606729-s-986x603.jpg new-range-rover-sport.jpg

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
Why not the tail lights too?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
Have not seen any after market headlights for the 2013 and earlier that are styled after the newer versions. To convert over to the newer style headlights would be expensive - new grill, front, fenders, supports etc.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
338 Posts
Have not seen any after market headlights for the 2013 and earlier that are styled after the newer versions. To convert over to the newer style headlights would be expensive - new grill, front, fenders, supports etc.
Not only that, but wouldn't you have to change the hood also? Even if so, that probably wouldn't work either where it meets up with the fenders. Then you would have A problem with the side vents, since the "vents" on the fenders on 2014 aren't even vents and are just there for styling. Which I'm pretty sure the fenders won't even fit either.

So to the original Poster of this question, the basic answer is no. It won't work unless someone makes an aftermarket headlight with the new styling of the new headlights. Which I'm sure that doesn't and will not exist either.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts