RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lone Rangerover said:
Well done !! Looks great

Did you consider the wheels that have the bonatti grey center spokes?
I saw them, but I wanted brighter wheels and they were a tad dark for my taste.

·
Registered
69 Posts
what was the original pic or car look like? sorry didn't see hte original one so not sure if you changed something on the car or just updated the pic to a better angle.

sick ride ! :thumb:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ET7 said:
what was the original pic or car look like? sorry didn't see hte original one so not sure if you changed something on the car or just updated the pic to a better angle.

sick ride ! :thumb:
Just new wheels and painted grilles.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ukraine Range said:
Goinkin said:
[quote="Ukraine Range":3diite69]You didn't get ripped...err buy them from Land Rover did you?
Of course not.
Hmm...had no idea they made reps, or were they from a breakers yard?[/quote:3diite69]

no these are OEM.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
472 Posts
Goinkin said:
BWB RRS HSE said:
Very nice! Details on the wheels please!
They are the stock 2010 SC wheels.
I thought so but figured you found some knock-offs (they are available in gunmetal in Europe) not OEM's!!!
See in another post you got a good deal on them, congrats - I wish I was that lucky!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BWB RRS HSE said:
Goinkin said:
[quote="BWB RRS HSE":5k9nouvq]Very nice! Details on the wheels please!
They are the stock 2010 SC wheels.
I thought so but figured you found some knock-offs (they are available in gunmetal in Europe) not OEM's!!!
See in another post you got a good deal on them, congrats - I wish I was that lucky![/quote:5k9nouvq]

Thanks! Right place, right time!

·
Registered
68 Posts
very nice. where did you buy the SC front & side vents? and how much? I've seen them for as low as $700 for a set. Is this a good price?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually if your interested in a set of super charged front and side vents i believe theres a set in the for sale part of the forum for about 300 maybe a little more... I'd take them if i didn't already get them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts