RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This applies to some MY2010s only.

Land Rover North America is releasing a number of UPS technical bulletins affecting MY2010 RRS and LR4. If you are already in possession of your vehicle, are within the VIN ranges specified in the attached bulletins and are experiencing some or all of the symptoms listed, bring the car back to the dealer asap for warranty repair. All affected cars on dealers' lots should now be inspected and necessary repairs performed before the vehicle is handed over to the customer (so if your dealer is telling you there is a delay in getting your new car prepped for delivery, that's no bull.)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
LR wishes to thank you for beta testing the latest RRS.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thanks Umbertob.

After reading attached .PDF's it sounds vaguely reminicent of Land Rover-Range Rover recalls from the 1989/1990 Classic era.
Some things change, some things stay the same and from my understanding all the last versions of the 'facelift' are the better !

As a side question is Land Rover North America selling any Turbo Diesel versions which are affected or is this just a LHD recall ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No diesels sold here in North America (yet), although one would think that most of the issues addressed by those bulletins should apply to any MY2010 RRS and Disco/LR4s within those VIN ranges, regardless of powerplant. But I only have access to NA bulletins and don't know for sure if something similar has been issued for ROW, sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts