Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I happened to catch a black RRS in the distance today. That makes only two sightings in two days and 27 miles of walking. Lots of ML's and GL's...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Close. A walk-it-off-athon actually. We do an annual self guided food tour of the city. Runs about 4500 -5000 calories a day. The walking brings us down to a net intake of about 2500 each.
"The city"? What city in the desert actually has food worth walking to? Or did you go to a city outside the desert? Veering off topic ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
"The city"? What city in the desert actually has food worth walking to? Or did you go to a city outside the desert? Veering off topic ;)
That picture is in NYC

·
Registered
346 Posts
I was in NYC yesterday driving around my corris grey tinted out SC. LOL could be me. Scary if people taking pics of it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you come to my country you'd see a Range Rover or Range Rover sport like every couple of meters, they sold around 1k in 2014 in a very small county with very small population. If you go to the top zones in the country you'd find several cars within your eye sight :p.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.