RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
If you could the shrink the picture more, we won't be able to see anything at all.
That's not his fault, the forum software shrinks it automatically. If you are using Firefox as a browser, right-click the photo and select "View Image" to blow it up to full size.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I happened to catch a black RRS in the distance today. That makes only two sightings in two days and 27 miles of walking. Lots of ML's and GL's...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
27 miles of walking? Are you doing a walk-a-thon?
Close. A walk-it-off-athon actually. We do an annual self guided food tour of the city. Runs about 4500 -5000 calories a day. The walking brings us down to a net intake of about 2500 each.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Close. A walk-it-off-athon actually. We do an annual self guided food tour of the city. Runs about 4500 -5000 calories a day. The walking brings us down to a net intake of about 2500 each.
"The city"? What city in the desert actually has food worth walking to? Or did you go to a city outside the desert? Veering off topic ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
"The city"? What city in the desert actually has food worth walking to? Or did you go to a city outside the desert? Veering off topic ;)
That picture is in NYC

·
Registered
77 Posts
Saw a white one last Sunday and a Silver yesterday, first two other than mine I have seen in eastern part of NC.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was in NYC yesterday driving around my corris grey tinted out SC. LOL could be me. Scary if people taking pics of it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We're in the city... Just to clarify there are lots of LR's running around here, but '14 RRS's are scarce.

·
Registered
531 Posts
If you come to my country you'd see a Range Rover or Range Rover sport like every couple of meters, they sold around 1k in 2014 in a very small county with very small population. If you go to the top zones in the country you'd find several cars within your eye sight :p.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts