Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off down this rocky road around some new construction in the area. I have been on it many times before but apparently not this wet. The farther I went the less traction I had. My Land vehicle Vehicle Car Range rover Sport utility vehicle
tires were coated in mud and the rocks were sticking to the mud on my tires. Maybe the rocks were acting as studs because it just kept going! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover

The strut springs were packed with clay and rocks! I had it dig it out by hand because water pressure wasn't budging the clay.

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is fun! I have owned 2 different LR2's in the past and traded the last one in for a turbocharged Mini Cooper. Major fun but but lacks versatility. As much fun as the Mini is, I missed the versatility of a Land Rover product. Hop a curb or cut through the grass when the traffic is bumper to bumper. Continue on my way when streets are flooding rather than looking for high ground. I even avoided many roads because they were brutal on short side wall run flat tires. I have another Rover and I am happy again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.