Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am new to the forum, just wanted to say hi. I had a question, just bought a 2007 RRS S/C with 61k miles. The SUV is from Chicago & I am in Texas. What I noticed that the undercarriage was a bit rusted. I know it's due to the salt on the roads from the snow storms they have up north. I have attached couple of pictures for further clarification. Any help or suggetions would be appreciated. Also, I am out of country for 6 months, would this need to be taken care of right away. I mean it's not gonna turn into a pile of rust by the time I get back right? `)

Thanks!

Kurush

Attachments

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response nash! Sitting here I've only seen this SUV in pictures. Although my wife has driven it & loved it so far. I got one of my good friends who owns a shop to look at the truck & he told me it was perfect. I did think about cleaning it the mentioned products in a couple of forums in this site. Honestly I've been just reading up on things on this site & it's been very informative. Can't wait to go back & drive it.!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Range rover
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.