RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody.

From what I have seen I believe this subject has been discussed before, what I am interested in is to know whether this problem has been resolved by Land Rover or not and what they have said to you about this issue.

The problem I have been experiencing is unable to open a door when unlocking the vehicle from either the keyless entry system or the fob. For me it doesn't matter which door this can occur on any door. This problem started a few months ago so not during the winter season. Sometimes the door has to be opened from the inside but this is on the basis that I can open a door in the first instance.

I'd be interested to know if anyone has had this problem and whether this has been fixed by Land Rover and if so what did they do to resolve the problem. Also, if your car is out of warranty did you have to pay for the repair or a percentage of the repair costs.

By the way my car is an Evoque Prestige 2.2SD 2012.

Many thanks in advance for any information you supply and help you can provide me on this matter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know that here is not the right place but as I see you understand Range Rover Evoque I think you can help me ... I'm from Brazil and I need an opinion from you who have more experience in Range Rover
Giving back last night I hit the cover of the Range Rover mine carrier .... she's from that plastic material, I just got in touch with Land Rover and they charged me too much to change, scouring the internet I found this company https: //www.fbfservice.com.br/land-rover/ where I saw some services provided by them, I got in touch and they told me that they can do the repair, and the value was much more taken into account, but since I never hit any cars and I have never used a tinker service. My question is: does anyone there know if it is possible to do this kind of repair?

·
Registered
739 Posts
I know that here is not the right place but as I see you understand Range Rover Evoque I think you can help me ... I'm from Brazil and I need an opinion from you who have more experience in Range Rover
Giving back last night I hit the cover of the Range Rover mine carrier .... she's from that plastic material, I just got in touch with Land Rover and they charged me too much to change, scouring the internet I found this company https: //www.fbfservice.com.br/land-rover/ where I saw some services provided by them, I got in touch and they told me that they can do the repair, and the value was much more taken into account, but since I never hit any cars and I have never used a tinker service. My question is: does anyone there know if it is possible to do this kind of repair?
take a picture of the damage, your transition doesn’t make any sense, a mine carrier ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts