RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was unable to answer call wait or see who's calling. Also was unable to save fav numbers. Anyone else having the same problem? Any solutions?

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
475 Posts
I was unable to answer call wait or see who's calling. Also was unable to save fav numbers. Anyone else having the same problem? Any solutions?
As far as I know, this is a longstanding issue with the jag/LR Bluetooth implementation.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Just look at your phone and be content with that. Its probably never going to flawless. Also think its weird you advance a song and the car is showing the wrong song for a few seconds.. looks like a lag before it updates to match the phone. but this happens even in USB mode so... grand scheme of things it helps to ignore or lower your expectations otherwise these things will bug you too much. :think:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will wait till the new model comes and sees if there is any software upgrades if not will change the infotainment system. Pioneer.com. has it with CarPlay. Just want to inquire about the cameras if changing the system may affect the 360 camera

1 - 4 of 4 Posts