RangeRovers.net Forum banner

121 - 140 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Awesome, thanks...
Note that these come with velcro which is useless. I put grommets at each corner and then bought plastic j hooks that are typically used for kayak rigging to keep them in place. You can just affix them with screws or the supplied rivets.

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is black alright.
LE? you mean ATB? there isn’t a LE (limited edition).

Details on the calipers/brakes

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ah interesting. Looks like it got most of the ATB options

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just from a quick glance looks like you just have an ebony headliner (not the extended leather package) where ATB has leather (what I have) or alacantra...leather dash, door cards etc. basically everything is leather except for piano (or wood) trim Also missing the 1400w sound system. My rear seats also massage. Probably some other things too but I can’t think off the top of my head

·
Registered
256 Posts
The LE in 14 was called the “ebony edition” and was the same car as the LE in terms of extras.

I saw a couple of the “ebony” edition cars they only come in SWB and are supposed to be “limited production” but I see quite a few for sale often. If I was buying brand new I would skip the LE/Ebony, big upcharge for what you get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my first Range Rover, last Saturday. 2017 20k miles.

Gave it a detail today machine polished and topped off with 2 coats of Zymol Vintage.

it’s started off with silver sides and 19inch wheels. But changed them this week

now running full black pack and 22 with 305/35/22

·
Registered
339 Posts
Got my first Range Rover, last Saturday. 2017 20k miles.

Gave it a detail today machine polished and topped off with 2 coats of Zymol Vintage.

it’s started off with silver sides and 19inch wheels. But changed them this week

now running full black pack and 22 with 305/35/22
Are you lowered??

you're not rubbing with those tires??? I just got a new set of 22's and am putting 285/40/22 on them....whats the width and offset of yours? I belive mine are 9.5 wide with 45mm offset (pushed them out 4mm out further toward the fender compared to OEM).

I went with my tires size as it has more sidewall compared to your size and the OEM 22 size....it also it just a hair bigger in dia but is as close as you can get to my stock 21" OEM tire setup to not mess with my speedo.... yours is actually smaller in dia.

That all said I'm liking that new Range....black will be such a PITA to keep nice though. I'm struggling already coming from Alaska white to Causeway grey haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Are you lowered??

you're not rubbing with those tires??? I just got a new set of 22's and am putting 285/40/22 on them....whats the width and offset of yours? I belive mine are 9.5 wide with 45mm offset (pushed them out 4mm out further toward the fender compared to OEM).

I went with my tires size as it has more sidewall compared to your size and the OEM 22 size....it also it just a hair bigger in dia but is as close as you can get to my stock 21" OEM tire setup to not mess with my speedo.... yours is actually smaller in dia.

That all said I'm liking that new Range....black will be such a PITA to keep nice though. I'm struggling already coming from Alaska white to Causeway grey haha
Thanks, glad you are liking it.

I'm not lowered yet, and still not sure if i am going to yet. I am happy with how it sits when parked. It could maybe lose an inch but not sure I want to get involved with lowering it yet.

I believe they are
10 x 22" ET:40 CB:74.1 5x120
My friend Adrian is the owner of Rtec and Reverelondon, he sized them up for me and fitted them. So far have had no rubbing issues. Tested on full lock back and forward

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and a first-time owner of a Range Rover. Never owned a JLR product before (though my mum had a Jaguar X308 XJ8 4.0 when I was growing up).

I purchased a 2019 L405 Range Rover SDV6 HSE brand new and took delivery of it in January this year. I used to daily my G-Wagon but now that I have a 1-year-old, my wife says it's too loud and the ride is too harsh to use as a family car. The FJ Cruiser is used for carrying my dogs, and I keep the H2 around because I like it. I also off-road both the G-Wagon and FJ Cruiser extensively. Reason for Range Rover purchase is I wanted some of the off-road capabilities I am used to with the G-Wagon and FJ, but also on-road comfort to rival a Rolls-Royce.

So far I've encountered a few issues with the Range Rover but am still very happy with it.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Thanks, glad you are liking it.

I'm not lowered yet, and still not sure if i am going to yet. I am happy with how it sits when parked. It could maybe lose an inch but not sure I want to get involved with lowering it yet.

I believe they are
10 x 22" ET:40 CB:74.1 5x120
My friend Adrian is the owner of Rtec and Reverelondon, he sized them up for me and fitted them. So far have had no rubbing issues. Tested on full lock back and forward
ah that’s why you don’t rub. Stock offset is 49 with a 275 wide tire. My aftermarket at 45 so I’m running 285 (bc I wanted the wheels spaced outward slightly more (but do not want poke). Yours is 40 so you can get away with 305. That’s getting very close if not slightly poking out though.

still can’t believe that fender gap is normal height though. That’s not access mode height?

I guess Ray’s fender gap looks the same. I’ll have to see once I throw on my 22’s

121 - 140 of 140 Posts