RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
(un)Official L405 Photo Thread - Post your 2013+ RR pic's here!

Someone cleverly started a thread like this on the L320 Forum which I enjoyed greatly! I hope we can do the same here so please post your MY2013+ Range Rover L405 pictures to this thread so we can all enjoy!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: (un)Official L405 Photo Thread - Post your 2013+ RR pic's here!

We were a little late for the golden hour, but the view was still great

RR GG.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts

My love...

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts

Im getting mine on thursday - it just arrived here in Norway, and its getting ready for delivery and fitting runnings boards now.

2014 Autobiography, Fuji White, black roof, 22" wheels(style 7), Dark Atlas pack 3, ebony/ivory interior with black headlining and shadow walnut finishers.

IMG_5996.jpg IMG_6013.jpg IMG_6014.jpg IMG_6015.jpg IMG_6016.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts

w.h.o.o.o.o.o.H.A!

Sorry, my time was limited but I had to a few quick shots.

Here you go:

405 delivery001.jpg 405 delivery002.jpg 405 delivery003.jpg 405 delivery004.jpg 405 delivery005.jpg 405 delivery006.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts

From the drivers head position the dark mask is quite invisible.....no problem with that. Why they did it...good question. Foto.JPG

·
Registered
130 Posts

2013 tdv6 fuji white

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
our 2013 RR

2013 HSE Santorini Black. Actually used as an SUV... 30k miles already.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts

Some sunshine at at last here in Lancashire so some pics of my Vogue SE TDV6 in Aintree Green plus Expresso/Ivory collected 1 March. My first RR and very different (quirky?) character to the Mercedes and BMW estates I've always had - but (fingers crossed) all's well so far! Thought that the silver roof rails would balance the side flashes, apart from meeting my occasional need for roof box. Best bit is the deployable steps! Yet to try out the wade sensing!

RANGE ROVER VOGUE SE TDV6 1X.jpg RANGE ROVER VOGUE SE TDV6 2X.jpg RANGE ROVER VOGUE SE TDV6 5.JPG RANGE ROVER VOGUE SE TDV6 9.JPG RANGE ROVER VOGUE SE TDV6 8.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts

So a funny thing happened ... :)

I had gone to my local LR dealer and put my name down for the next V8 SC allocation, and was going to wait till July/August for my truck. I got a phone call yesterday that someone backed out of purchasing a just delivered one, so I stepped in and bought it.

I'll take better pics later but here's one just for now:

Here's the option list (it's Santorini Black, black seats, black headliner):

Going to upgrade to the Autobiography black/polished 22" wheels with directional spokes asap.

Traded in my 2012 Escalade Premium for it. Loved my old ride but it was about to get devalued further with the new design about to hit dealer lots in a couple of weeks. Plus I don't like what they did with the redesign so here I am.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 114 Posts