·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Not uncommon. US and EU radio tuning work on different frequency spacings. After market systems often do not have the ability to be changed between markets.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
The cheapest I can find that Alpine unit online is over £1000!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not uncommon. US and EU radio tuning work on different frequency spacings. After market systems often do not have the ability to be changed between markets.
I'm not sure I would care about radio tuning since I would have so many other music options. I suppose a problem, if I acquired one from Europe, would be the GPS map area.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Nice set up, but at over a grand, not cheap, personally I’m not going to spend the cost of my car, on a stereo system, ok so the new cars push a 1000w plus from there stereo , but do I want to go deaf , no !

·
LEGACY VENDOR
4,220 Posts
Yelp... I love the look of it and the customisation ability... but £1k... ouch! maybe put that in the 'if I won the lottery' basket :)

Sleek looking unit though!

·
Registered
771 Posts
Can guarantee as it’s from a custom install place not far from me that there was no change from 2k, maybe even 3k,, must admit it’s nice to be able to instal the button pads wherever you want.
but the talk as though they just made a button panel, BS, that’s been specially made to suit. Maybe they have a 3D printer, but must of us don’t have access to such things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts