Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night and a few minutes ago I tried to access the RR build configurator on the UK LR site and it says it is down for maintenance ... hopefully they are updating with 2015 details, colors, etc.

If anyone else is checking and notices it is up and running, let us know!

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
I popped right on with no issues. The configurator is working as well as the brochure download.

·
Registered
50 Posts
May be working Stateside but not yet this side of the pond. Spec and e-brochure still MY14, and the "work in progress" message on web site has been there for a week. Beware of details until it' finished. For example it says adaptive bi-xenon lights are standard on autobiography (they were previously) but not for MY15 spec. Dealers have MY15 spec on their system but for some reason UK customers have to wait!

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Who said anything about "Stateside"? The topic is the UK website, not the US website.

I have popped onto the UK site this morning, opened up the configurator and browsed the brochure. I am receiving no errors or messages. Pricing is in pounds not dollars so I would guess I have not been redirected somehow.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
I have just tried on a different browser and even made sure to select the UK market and am not receiving any errors.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was getting the Maintenance message for UK site, but was able to view the build-your-own configurator late last night ... unfortunately it still seems to show 2014 details based on the exterior colors shown.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well all I can say Is If you try and access the RR build feature on the UK site from the UK you get this message (at 20.08 GMT) on http://www.landrover.co.uk/configurator-maintenance.html

"We apologise that the configurator for Range Rover and Range Rover Sport are currently undergoing updates and maintenance and will be available again shortly"

You can browse a few details but it's obvious it isn't MY15 because the SDV8 engine torque still shows 700 when it should be 740, as well as my point about adaptive lights .

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UK website - configurator now updated with "new" colors for the RRSport. RR configurator still showing update/maintenance message. RR gallery showing photos labeled as new Aruba color ... look like the old photos that used to labeled Luxor! Maybe they just photoshoped instead of taking new photos!

Same old for US site!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I order new 6 spoke diamond 22" on RR LWB - would love to see good pic once it's avaialble - i jus picked from order sheet which was not greatest pic

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
UK website - configurator now updated with "new" colors for the RRSport. RR configurator still showing update/maintenance message. RR gallery showing photos labeled as new Aruba color ... look like the old photos that used to labeled Luxor! Maybe they just photoshoped instead of taking new photos!

Same old for US site!
The 2015 FFRR is up on the UK website with an e brochure. Note the camera surround and soft park are being shown as options as well as the in control apps. Hybrid engine shown. US website still dated :(.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Joenyc, I'll go look at the e brochure ... although some of it probably doesn't apply to US market. I hope no one is tracking my internet usage ... I think I probably qualify for stalker level with my recent regular checks of US and UK LR websites `)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts