RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can safely say that I hate driving the discovery. I've had a discovery loner since the dealership has had my Sport for a week. Completely miss having a suv with some hp.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Totally agree. I had a white Discovery for 4 days and absolutely hated it. For me the interior is not bad and the ride quality is decent over the bumpy roads but I dislike the proportions and how the rear hatch opens up so high. It's fine for outdoor parking but inside my garage I had to set it to barely open so it didn't hit the roof. I much prefer the shape and proportions of the LR4. I'm not convinced the Discovery is selling very well because I hardly see any and my area has tons of every other Land Rover model. But yeah was so nice to get back in my SVR.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
I usually get an Evoque or a Discovery Sport, wouldn't mind a Disco loaner. I actually prefer Jag loaners when I can get them. Have had an F-Pace, XE, and XF.

But yes a week is a long time to have a loaner, I groan when the dealer inevitably says they need to keep the car overnight.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I usually get an Evoque or a Discovery Sport, wouldn't mind a Disco loaner. I actually prefer Jag loaners when I can get them. Have had an F-Pace, XE, and XF.

But yes a week is a long time to have a loaner, I groan when the dealer inevitably says they need to keep the car overnight.
It's funny because at my local JLR dealer, the Jaguar loaner vehicles are much more readily available than the Land Rover loaners. The dealership told me that some clients are adamant on getting a Land Rover loaner that they'll push their scheduled appointment out until they get one. If you're fine with a Jaguar loaner, you can get a scheduled appointment sooner!

·
Registered
94 Posts
. I'm not convinced the Discovery is selling very well because I hardly see any and my area has tons of every other Land Rover model. But yeah was so nice to get back in my SVR.
I see an absolute ton of disco sports around here but very few discos. Actually more Velars and a lot more newer FFRR and RRS's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts