RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here my first post on this site, i hope im doing this correctly

i recently purchased my 2nd range river sport 3.6 on late 06 plate 70k,

i noticed it had the tyre pressure light on the dash, took it to my local garage where the determined i required a new sensor, fair doos, had the new sensor light was turned off, couple days later it re appeared,
took the car back to the garage was plugged into machine again and said another sensor was at fault, so i decided to change the other 3! so now i had 4 same brand new tyre pressure sensors, once again light was tuned off, after an hour of driving from the garage to my amaze the light re appeared, with message ""tyre pressure modual fault""

took it back to the garage he said im not driving it far enough, its not giving the sensors time to merge with the car!!!!!!! this sounded a bit ropey to me,

so now im baffled as to why im still getting the error message, all tyres are at correct PSI, i do not have a spare wheel on my range river though, im currently trying to acquire 1 could this maybe be causing the error? or is it a matter of keep driving it and light with finally go out?

im almost getting to the point of regretting buying the car!!!!!! after a 760 bill for electronic handbrake mechanism also!!!!!!

any advice on the TPS would be kindly appreciated!!!

kind regards

Jamie

·
Administrator
27,821 Posts
Hey guy, no need to yell at us with ridiculous strings of exclamation points. :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts