RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another question we are trying to figure out for our 2019 HSE order is the rear controls in a two-zone climate control. From my understanding, the two-zone controls allows the two front passengers to have different temperature controls. On some of the pictures online I can see vents in the middle console when I leave it as the standard two-zone feature, but I can't tell if the rear passengers have any controls, such as fan speed. Can anyone let me know what the two-zone climate control standard feature allows as far as controls? Thanks!

·
Registered
745 Posts
2-zone is driver and front passenger control.

4-zone is where back passengers have their own temperature and fan speed control just like the front (include heat/ventilated seat controls if optioned).

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am in the process of ordering a 2019 HSE and have the same question.

I currently don't have the Climate Comfort Package in my build. The only part of it my wife and I really want is the Heated Steering Wheel ... so we just added it à la carte for $250.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts
So what is you actual question? The second post answered the OPs question.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So what is you actual question? The second post answered the OPs question.
Sorry, I should have been more specific.

What does the rear console look like with only 2-zone climate control?

Are there still the same 2 dials as the 4-zone climate control setup? Do they just operate the rear heated seats (which we do have optioned)? Do they display the temperature from one of the front 2 zones?

·
Registered
87 Posts
ithinkmac, seems to answered your question...but a little more information for you.

Yes, the 2-zone has a temperature control for the driver and passenger, hence 2-zone. In the 2-zone there are two vents in the rear of the center console. You can control the flow of air (like you would out of a normal vent). The 4-zone, includes two digital temperature knobs like the ones in the front to control the temp. There are also two vents above the back passenger doors (which the 2-zone doesn't have).

My vehicle didn't come with the 4-zone. But, I would have preferred to have it. Do you NEED it, no. It's just fine with my toddlers and passengers without it. But, it is nice to have.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here is what the 2-zone looks like. Note I have heated rear seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
ithinkmac, seems to answered your question...but a little more information for you.

Yes, the 2-zone has a temperature control for the driver and passenger, hence 2-zone. In the 2-zone there are two vents in the rear of the center console. You can control the flow of air (like you would out of a normal vent). The 4-zone, includes two digital temperature knobs like the ones in the front to control the temp. There are also two vents above the back passenger doors (which the 2-zone doesn't have).

My vehicle didn't come with the 4-zone. But, I would have preferred to have it. Do you NEED it, no. It's just fine with my toddlers and passengers without it. But, it is nice to have.
Here is what the 2-zone looks like. Note I have heated rear seats.
Awesome! Thank you. The picture helps a lot.

It's odd that the HSE Dynamic comes standard with 3-zone but the Supercharged Dynamic comes standard with 2-zone.

·
Registered
87 Posts
No problem. That is strange indeed. I was surprised that there is even a 2-zone. I can't think of a vehicle I've had in the last 5-7 years that wasn't 3-zone.

My kids haven't complained, so that is all that matters to me. `)

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts
It's odd that the HSE Dynamic comes standard with 3-zone but the Supercharged Dynamic comes standard with 2-zone.
It feels like the Supercharged Dynamic is becoming a step child. It doesn't even come with an upgraded audio system - while the HSE does. Go figure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts