Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all

I have a 2015 Range Rover Sport (Diesel Hybrid) and I was wondering whether it would be possible to retrofit a TV Receiver to work using the car's factory menus. The car has DAB Radio if it makes any difference.

I have found a TV module on Ebay but I am not sure if it is compatible and if anything else is required

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-RAN...h=item442a217127:g:pgcAAOSwzUxbvTGf:rk:1:pf:0).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

DJ

NB: I tried to post in some other part of the forum but I am not sure it has worked. Apologies for any duplication!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to all

I have a 2015 Range Rover Sport (Diesel Hybrid) and I was wondering whether it would be possible to retrofit a TV Receiver to work using the car's factory menus. The car has DAB Radio if it makes any difference.

I have found a TV module on Ebay but I am not sure if it is compatible and if anything else is required

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2017-RAN...h=item442a217127:g:pgcAAOSwzUxbvTGf:rk:1:pf:0).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

DJ

NB: I tried to post in some other part of the forum but I am not sure it has worked. Apologies for any duplication!
Hi

did you have any look with this? Looking to do the same have rear entertainment but want to add tv to 2014 model

·
Registered
34 Posts
From what I have been told by Dealer, the options can not be added after production of vehicle. I ask them if I could purchase the TV module as I have the rear screens also.

But I still believe you could fit it, only way to know is to find a TV Module and find out where the connections are for to the vehicle harness and hopefully be able to program the headunit to recognize it?

I do remember seeing the DAB module in the rear boot on left side and thought it was the DTV module.

This is on a 2015 HSE SDV8

1 - 3 of 3 Posts