RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise this is old but I'm having the same issue. Sadly the above doesn't work, I get the tun err98 regardless of what I plug in or remove. I didn't take the earth off the back as I can't see that making much difference?
The screen has given up so it'll need repairing anyway but I can get the cd player to work but very very quietly.
Anyone else had any other success in getting this to work?

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
23 Posts
Re: "tun err 98" fix for clarian radio

i had numerous issues with my clarion radio when i purchased my rr 12 months ago, i sent it off to an official clarion repair centre, they are based in malmesbury and for a fixed price they will guarantee to fix all faults, i also had an ipod lead installed as well, if you are interested pm me and i can get their phone no, if i remember they also advertise on ebay, hope this helps - steve

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Stephen, Thanks. I've been speaking to them and I'm just trying to make sure the system works before sending it. They are being very helpful apart from not having any sort of face to face option. I can't even take it and fetch it I've got to post it. The fuel would cost less!
You're only just down the road (Lyneham) what have you got? Mine's a soft dash LSE

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
23 Posts

not sure of the actual model but like RR Toadhall says mine is probably different as i have a 1999 p38

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Its the Clarion Diversity which I'm sure is common between the last soft dash and the first P38. There are slight model no differences - mine is AMR 2384,Product PU-9844A. I think the p38 are pu 9836 but they look identical.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts