RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The part number is l320-3-34c. I have searched the internet and can not find it any where for sale. Can anyone help? Thanks.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
5 Posts
Doesn’t look like a LR part number.
What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is it?

It's a defusser and spare wheel cover kind of thing of a 2010 L320. I saw it on YouTube, done alot of researching and found that part number. When typed into google there is a few images of the part but I can not find one for sale and no idea where I could order it online. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a defusser and spare wheel cover kind of thing of a 2010 L320. I saw it on YouTube, done alot of researching and found that part number. When typed into google there is a few images of the part but I can not find one for sale and no idea where I could order it online. Any help would be gratefully recieved.
What is it?

Screenshot_20200111-200437_Samsung Internet.jpg

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
24 Posts
Overfinch is an aftermarket company that is not a part of Land Rover, I suspect your only options will be either used on eBay or directly from Overfinch.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
91 Posts
That will only work with the over finch rear bumper. That hard to find, you may find a knock off but no guarantee of proper fitment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's a defusser and spare wheel cover kind of thing of a 2010 L320. I saw it on YouTube, done alot of researching and found that part number. When typed into google there is a few images of filezilla uc browser rufus the part but I can not find one for sale and no idea where I could order it online. Any help would be gratefully recieved.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That hard to find, you may find a knock off but no guarantee of proper fitment. That will only work with the over finch rear bumper.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What's a defusser?
Diffusers are usually found on sports cars, the diffuse the air underneath a vehicle travelling at high speed and create an airflow which keeps lighter cars on the ground so that they can control better at high speeds.

Realistically 90% of diffusers on the market are cosmetic only as they have marginal performance at best. On a Range Rover it's the equivalent of painting a racing stripe down the front :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts