RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After test driving many vehicles my wife decided on the 2010 RRS LUX. I have been doing the research and have seen that the main problems are electrical and the hood latch. Before I buy one for her, have these problems been resolved by now or are they still having the same problem? If so, should we wait till the 2011's come out? Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Most of the common issues are software related and can be easily resolve once the software is/will be updated. Some issues are more complex but these are small % of the overall. On the other hand, based on the conversation on this forum I noticed some inconsistencies with the RRS production line quality. I hope this is not the case - but all manufacturing including BMW, Porsche, Audi, and MB have issues with some cars exiting the production line.

Don't expect any changes to the 2011 except software related updates. You might get a better deal on 2010 since they are about to enter the 2011 season.

Cheers

·
Registered
382 Posts
1098STricolore said:
Most of the common issues are software related and can be easily resolve once the software is/will be updated. Some issues are more complex but these are small % of the overall. On the other hand, based on the conversation on this forum I noticed some inconsistencies with the RRS production line quality. I hope this is not the case - but all manufacturing including BMW, Porsche, Audi, and MB have issues with some cars exiting the production line.

Don't expect any changes to the 2011 except software related updates. You might get a better deal on 2010 since they are about to enter the 2011 season.

Cheers

Yeah, what he said! :thumb:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts