RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I used the search function and cant believe I came up empty! Im renting a 26ft truck to move my belongings from CO to FL and if I dont hear back from the shipping company that is meant to pick up my 2015 Range Rover Sport by tomorrow then I will be also renting a Car Carrier and towing it behind the rental truck. Has anyone done this and have any tips? Im thinking once its on the trailer to put it in access mode for a lower center of gravity. Not looking forward to the 55mph speed limit tho :shock:

Registered
CO to FL? you are really going places coast to coast huh?! I am not a fan of towing or pulling these expensive trucks for long miles. I would much rather get a transpo company to haul it enclosed for ease of mind. Just my opinion. Good luck moving and enjoy your new home in the nice FL weather lol

SUPER MODERATOR
No doubt... Peace of mind, insured, bonded and responsible for any damages that occur for any reason. Use a transport company. They may be a bit more expensive but you will have a much smaller fuel bill to help off set their fee.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts