RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have a L322 Range Rover, which worked very fine until a week ago.I usually go on mountains, and this time, a week ago, I used the Low Range for a hill.After I swicthed back on High, an message error showed on my dashboard:Trans Failsafe Prog and the car started running bad.I turned the ignition of for 5 minutes, I started on again and it worked again very fine until this evening.I was driving back to my home and my Range Rover started making weird sounds(from transmission or gearbox, i guess).Immedialtly the car started to slow, so I only be capable to drive at 50-60 km/h.Then the gearbox started to not change the gear.I pulled over, I stopped the car for 10 minutes, I turn it again and I could drive it 20 km to my home, but with 60 km/h.I don't know what should be, please help me, what should I do?:shock::?::sad::?
Sorry for bad english.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
33 Posts
The first thing to do would be to get the error code(s) read by a Land Rover specific diagnostic tool. Without doing that you are not going to know what exactly is wrong as it could be a number of things.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts