RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just picked up a new to me 2013 RRS Supercharged with 59k on the odometer. Lovely vehicle with loads of power. Now I know the vehicle is equipped with TPMS sensors as the original monroney sticker lists them as well as having metal valve stems. But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access the TPMS from any menus. I’ve tried through the vehicle setup screen in the dash but nothing regarding TPMS is listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
4,468 Posts
There is in fact no TPMS menu...the warning signal will only come on if there's a pressure issue.

You can however, install an after market set of TPMS sensors with a plug into the cig lighter so you'll actually be able to see your true PSI at all 4 corners...that's what I did since the core functionality doesn't show anything other than the alarm.

Here's an example to choose from...there are several vendors, this is just one choice:

https://www.amazon.com/Pressure-Monitoring-Real-time-Cigarette-CL-203/dp/B01LA90R6Q/ref=ice_ac_b_dpb?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1539888608&sr=1-5&keywords=tpms+tire+pressure+monitor+system&dpID=41gH5HLkrXL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
808 Posts
What I did was install a DVD based TPMS system: it sends a video signal directly to the NAV screen. My setup is fairly complicated: it is triggered by a cfFile activation @ reverse, and it can also be manually triggered via my GVIF through a TPMS button I added from a UK model hazard signal button array. I can see the tire pressures and temperatures anytime I want.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts