RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us regularly using Topix to access owner info manuals, up-to-date shop manuals, electrical libraries, technical bulletins, service actions, etc., the entire web site was redesigned and went live today. I have been poking around here and there and it is such a major improvement over the staid old site. Everything seems easier to find and better organized, the site appears to be 10 times faster, and if you use a tablet instead of a desktop or laptop to access the site, it's like day and night compared to the old, messy layout... Well done JLR.

http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm;jsessionid=Zqu-23BBF9mntyBoS0bLEzJU.prs72697

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
WOW. It is still not all that great compared to what a really good UX engineer could design, but any improvements to this site are long overdue. Looks fantastic by comparison.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
904 Posts
Wow what an upgrade.

Is it possible as an owner to register for that site to get additional access. I am in the market for a RR Classic and it would be nice if I was able to access the workshop manuals, etc.

Thanks

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure. Go to your profile's options, scroll down to subscriptions and click "Add". You just select model, model year, type of info you'd like to access (shop manuals only, bulletins only, diagnostics, or the whole enchilada), how long you want your subscription to last, and pay up. Depending on how much access you want - and for how long - it can get pretty spendy in a hurry, though.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,727 Posts
If you are in the market for Classic shop manuals, ETM etc simply download RAVE. It covers the newer models very well and has excellent infor for pre 93 Classics... and it is FREE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts