RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Firstly I would like to say what an extremely helpful forum this has been in providing me (and others) with invaluable information.
I got the exciting news yesterday from my dealer that he now has a VIN number and can look forward to a mid-November delivery of my RRS V8SC Dynamic. Needless to say i'm crazy excited. I sold my C63-AMG to friend of mine last month and so I've been driving a company car, Ford Edge. ugh.

Now that I have the VIN, I have registered for Topix like others have, to try and get a build summary so I can review my options and build. I got through the registration and vin steps, and it shows on the top right of the screen that its a L494 RRS an that the build date is Sept 29, to the center of the screen it lists the "Campaigns" and "activity reports" but then nothing else regarding the vehicle. Where do I go from here, or am I jumping the gun a bit too early in that it hasn't been processed yet for viewing??? I have attached a screenshot (hopefully it works). Much appreciated.

Attachments

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
They must not have uploaded the detailed specs of your VIN yet, once they do you will have an extra "Vehicle Features" window to the left of the Outstanding Campaigns and Activity Stream sections, with the specific color, engine, transmission type, etc. of your car. You will be able to expand that window to show all the factory features and options.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts