RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came home open the cargo door and there was some water on the cargo liner. Is this acceptable? It was only 2” length in width running across the rear door. It was wet and had to dry it with paper towels. Water inside was enough to show wetness. Should I go to my dealer to ask for a fix or can I adjust the tightness myself?

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
237 Posts
Depends what year your rig is but there was a TSB for my 2015 where they incorrectly routed the cable harnesses on the top of the rear hatch that caused interference with the seal when closed and water leaked in. They fixed it and haven't had a leak since.
Sorry I can't remember the TSB number for it but the dealer should easily look it up.

2015.5 RRS HSE SCV6 USA

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
Under warranty no question take it to the dealer. All the lights, etc still working okay in the door?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Made an appointment at my local JLR dealer and will be in two weeks! Will post afterwards.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got done with my appointment at the local JLR and tgey did: 1. water hose on it, 2. ran it through the car wash, 3. inside used a pressure hose on the rear door . No leakage was found. Very happy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts