RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine did the photoshoot 2 weeks ago, hope you guys like them. Didnt get a chance to wash the car before the shoot tho,lol

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
73 Posts
Beautiful car, beautiful scenery. I'd love to cruise those back roads around Muir Woods in my RRS.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,966 Posts
nice pics nonetheless. what wheels are those? i don't think they are stock?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Very nice Pics, thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
462 Posts
Beautiful! Love the color and the wheels.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Those r 22' staggered 9.5 F 10 R, i ordered them thru TAG motorsport, ask for Alex, he will take care of u
Hi. How long have you had the wheels on and whats your overall experience with ride quality, feel, handling, etc between those and the stock 20's? IMO, the stock 20's are engineered so well with the steering and suspension for a great handling rig. I love the look of the larger wheels, but not sure I'm prepared to sacrifice any of the actual performance.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd say, the stock definitely ride better than those 22' I had those wheels for about 7 months, handling about the same. The roads in San Francisco are bad, but I'm ok with the ride tho. It does look better with those Kahn wheels. but when I drive to LA or las vegas I always put stock wheels on
Hi. How long have you had the wheels on and whats your overall experience with ride quality, feel, handling, etc between those and the stock 20's? IMO, the stock 20's are engineered so well with the steering and suspension for a great handling rig. I love the look of the larger wheels, but not sure I'm prepared to sacrifice any of the actual performance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts