RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just took delivery of my new Range Rover Sport HSE today. It is Zambezi Silver with the luxury interior package in ebony. It also has the dynamic response package and bluetooth telephone integration. Will post pictures soon. :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congratulations!

How do you like the color compared to the black? What other colors were you considering? Mind sharing your thought process behind the silver.

I like the silver as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Dynamic Response?

I thought Dynamic Response was not available on the HSE yet... or am I thinking of something else?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My mistake, the vehicle does not have DRP as previously noted. I actually saw the car at my local dealer on July 14th and bought it but did not take delivery until my BMW 745 lease ended. The dealer (Budds' Imported Cars in Oakville) is also the BMW dealer. My BMW and my last two Range Rovers have all been black. I love the colour but am tired of constantly cleaning and the smallest of scratches show up much more on black. I had wanted white but did not want to wait for a special order as my dealer told me today that they cannot get cars until Dec or Jan for delivery. The only other colours I was considering were Bonatti Grey and Rimini Red. In the end I felt although the silver will probably be the most common colour it is IMO very elegant and will stay in fashion longer than some of the other colour choices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does your hse have a v8 engine?...How do you like the car that is the same car that I am picking up in a few days...I would need to pay about 10k more for a black supercharged but I do not want that color..I think silver looks classy as well as black.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Does your hse have a v8 engine?...How do you like the car that is the same car that I am picking up in a few days...I would need to pay about 10k more for a black supercharged but I do not want that color..I think silver looks classy as well as black.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My HSE has the 4.4 liter V8 (300 bhp). I have only had it for one day but really am enjoying it so far. The first minor annoyance happened today. I shut the driver's side door and the plastic piece that covers the locking mechanism on the outside of the door fell of and I cannot get it back on. I also had the front and rear mud flaps installed and the rear lamp guards. I am going to order the dog guard as well. My wife and I went out for dinner last night and the car attacted a lot of attention in the parking lot. The bluetooth works really well and my phone (Motorola V551) was instantly recognized by the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
that sounds great...I think the hse has the v8 and the se has a v6?? I am really excited about it...I ordered the blue tooth, mud flaps, satellite radio, luggage rack, tow hitch, and rubber mats. I could not remember what size wheels do you have?? also if you do not mind me asking what was your final price??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Skyking: for the RRS there's no V6 - all of them in the US are V8's either a regular (RRS HSE) or a Supercharged (RRS SC)

The SE is not indicative of the engine, but merely the equipment specs - in the LR3 you have a V6 available for both the SE and HSE

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I paid $82,295. This is full list before tax in Canadian dollars ($67,933 $US). I have the 19" standard HSE wheels. I just ordered the dog guard and will have that installed next week. Satellite radio is not available in Canada yet but will be soon and the dealer told me they can add it to the existing radio for around $400. I have already added the mud flaps, rubber mats, rear cargo mat and rear lamp guards. This is my third day with the car and I love it!! :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
sfm said:
I just took delivery of my new Range Rover Sport HSE today. It is Zambezi Silver with the luxury interior package in ebony. It also has the dynamic response package and bluetooth telephone integration. Will post pictures soon. :D
Congrats on your new car! Silver was my first choice as well and you cant go wrong with it. I have mine for about 3 weeks now and already took it for a drive to Las Vegas bout a 3 hour drive from Los Angeles. So far I have only added the stainless exhaust tips on my HSE and maybe mud flaps next. Anyway, enjoy the car!

Mike
06 RRS Chawton white
01 ML320

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mike,
What size stainless steel exhaust tips did you add to your RRS? I had asked about this in an earlier post and got no replies. Where did you purchase the tips?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts