RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
That looks really nice! Congratulations!

Never seen a red RR around my area, so I assume it will be pretty rare in your area too. It will stand out among all the white and black ones and be easy to spot in any parking lot

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks really nice! Congratulations!

Never seen a red RR around my area, so I assume it will be pretty rare in your area too. It will stand out among all the white and black ones and be easy to spot in any parking lot
In our area - most have black or white. Will most definitely stand out - I've never seen a red L405 on the streets, ever.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
340 Posts
Looks great. I think for our next Range Rover we will have to go with the long wheelbase version as well.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Really beautiful, congrats! Enjoy in good health! Mom must be unbelievably proud. Would love to see some pics in sunshine natural light as well.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
The pop of color looks like Spring has arrived in the neighborhood `).

All of a sudden I'm seeing quite a few more RR and RRS in my town, both new and older models.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics! Looks beautiful. Definitely a bit darker in natural outside light. I am liking it both ways. You are making it harder for me to finalize my next order. I was originally between Loire and Mariana and leaning Mariana. And now this! Will have to show this to the wife (as it is her car), but I think she will instantly switch to this.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts