RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive had my truck for years now. Its a RRS 2006 with almost 58,000 miles on it. Its my daily commuter. I need to get new tires and was wondering would it still make sense to upgrade now to 22inch Rims and tires?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,454 Posts
Are you planning on keeping it for a few more years? If so, then a refresh and face lift would be a nice upgrade indeed!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, Im keeping it..I love the idea of not having a car payment...I also want to hold out to see what Land Rover does in the coming years to the RR and RRS

·
Registered
325 Posts
Alboogie7 said:
Yup, Im keeping it..I love the idea of not having a car payment...I also want to hold out to see what Land Rover does in the coming years to the RR and RRS
good strategy. $5K for wheels is a lot cheaper than splurging on a $80K new one.

i hope land rover manages to drastically decrease the weight without sacrificing the brand's reputation for off-roadability.

nearly 3 tons for a mid sized truck is just ridiculous in this day and age. the thing is 200 pounds shy of weighing the same as a G55amg!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know you are looking for some 22s but look at my post in the for-sale section. I have some Agetros that i am selling. They are some of the most exclusive high end wheels available.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts